Serendipity

The laws of chance, strange as it seems,
Take us exactly where we most likely need to be
[David Byrne]

terça-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2005

If you believe in love at first sight, you never stop looking

Patrick McDonnell, desenhador do qual sou uma admiradora incondicional, preparou um quadrado (um rectângulo, vá lá) especialmente para mim. Klimt meets Mutts: «The Lick». E mandou-mo hoje como quem diz “já estamos em Fevereiro”. Fiquei comovida.

Mooch, o gato com o shweetest speech problem, a ser lambido por Woofie, o cão que woves everybody.

1 Comments:

Blogger Frank said...

at first I was hesitant about ordering from online pharmacies but I ordered from www.medsheaven.com and I can tell you that I had a good experience, my mediciation was delivered, I was not scammed, and their medications are effective. no prescription required when ordering from www.medsheaven.com- F.S

12:32 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home