Serendipity

The laws of chance, strange as it seems,
Take us exactly where we most likely need to be
[David Byrne]

quarta-feira, 10 de novembro de 2004

"Há coisas com as quais não se brinca"

Bud: You're nuts about me, aren't you? You're nuts about me....(After making out a while, he begins to touch her below the waist.)
Deanie: No, Bud...
Bud: (He pushes her down to her knees in front of him.) At my feet, slave.
Deanie: Bud, don't.
Bud: Tell me you love me.
Deanie: Bud, you're hurting me.
Bud: Tell me you can't live without me. Say it.
Deanie: I do.
Bud: You do what?
Deanie: I do love you.
Bud: And you can't live without me...And you'd do anything I'd ever ask you, anything.
Deanie: (fearfully) I-I'd do anything for you.
Bud: Deanie, I didn't mean to hurt you. (She lies on the floor, curled up protectively.) Deanie, Deanie! Deanie, I was just kidding. Look, I'm the one who should go down on his knees to you, Deanie. Deanie, I was just kidding. I thought you knew that.
Deanie: I can't kid about these things. Because I am nuts about you, and I would go down on my knees to worship you if you really wanted me to. Bud, I can't get along without you. And I would do anything you'd ask me to. I would! I would! Anything!
[«Splendor in the Grass»]

1 Comments:

Blogger A. Narciso said...

Paixão louca... cegante
*A

11:10 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home