Serendipity

The laws of chance, strange as it seems,
Take us exactly where we most likely need to be
[David Byrne]

quinta-feira, 27 de dezembro de 2007

Someone like you

Duas citações assassinas do filme de ontem:

    There are few things sadder in this life than watching someone walk away after they've left you, watching the distance between your bodies expand until there's nothing but empty space and silence.

    - It's over. Why can't you just let it go?
    - I can't.
    - Why?
    - Because I was happy. Because if this theory is wrong, men don't leave all women, they leave me.
    - I know it hurts. I know. It's so hard to believe that something that wonderful can ever happen to us again.

1 Comments:

Blogger poca said...

já a baby no dirty dancing dizia:
most of all I'm scared of walking out of this room, and never feel in my all life, the way I feel when I'm with you.

10:21 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home