Serendipity

The laws of chance, strange as it seems,
Take us exactly where we most likely need to be
[David Byrne]

quarta-feira, 10 de agosto de 2005

Real nipples

Everybody's got them.

JERRY - I'm not sure and and correct me if I'm wrong but I think I see... a nipple.
ELAINE - What?
JERRY - Here. Take a look. What is that?
ELAINE - (gasps) Oh my God! That's my nipple.
JERRY - That's what I thought.
ELAINE - That's my nipple! My nipple's exposed. I sent this card to hundreds of people! My parents. My boss. Uh, Nana and Papa.
JERRY - DIDN'T YOU LOOK AT THE PICTURE?
ELAINE - Oh God, I didn't notice. Oh, what am I going to do? You know, your whole life you go through painstaking efforts to hide your nipple and then BOOM, suddenly hundreds of people get their own personal shot of it.
(…)
JERRY - So what? It's a nipple. A little brown circular protuberance. What's the big deal? See everybody's got them. See I got them.
KRAMER - I got them too.
JERRY - Everybody's got them.

[Seinfeld, «The Pick», 4ª Série]

2 Comments:

Blogger ana vicente said...

ehehehehheheheheh!
Adoro-os!

1:06 da tarde  
Anonymous Anónimo said...

Ha-ha. No Habla Espanol, so here goes my comment. Next time, wear something like silicone nipple covers. They'll save you from trouble. ^_^

10:37 da manhã  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home